An Unanswered Question of Love!

Thus came an emotion of red-heart blinking on the chat window. "Are we doing the right thing?!" Rigdhen expresses his apprehension about the latest development as he reciprocates with an exact same emotion.
"Hehe, I don't know, may be..." comes the reply from the other end. It is so miracle how such emotion could mean so much that a new beginning just got on to the verge of germination. Everywhere the air was filled with mysterious LOVE, and all he could imagine at that moment was her-his new-found.
..........
............
..........
............

"I feel very insecure of you. I fear that you might leave me alone, and go. Dear! Promise me, you will never leave me..." Thus he reveals his fears of losing his soul-mate every time he calls and chats with her. "Why do you always stay with that fear? Don't even worry about that, darling" forth comes the answer to his great relief.
The more they spend time together, the more attached they become, and ultimately agrees to spend the rest of the life united;
.........
..........
..........
"I have never even dreamt in my wildest dream that a girl of your caliber could do such to me. Please, just give me a reason why you did that to me," are his final words and the question which remained unanswered as their year old relationship helplessly came to a crushing decay.

Note: To be filled in the blanks as and when time permits!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020 - The Hope!

“The Imitation Game” --The Power of Mathematics

Where are you my Mr. Confidence?!