My very first one.

Quite often as I wander off the cyber world I bump into many blogs with variety of things embedded into each of them; some intellectually stimulating, few with their personal daily stories, so on and so forth. And they actually come in handy when one is in great need of some thing to keep you engaged! As a matter of fact, I would read hack of a lot regardless of whose and its content relevancy.
Subsequently I thought it would be pretty interesting to try out one for myself. So yes, here I am with my very first entry of my blog. I hope to keep it updated, but I know it would be difficult given the fact that I have gotten the academic schedules to be met. Having said that, I am quite committed to keep my blog as alive as possible.

With that, I am off for today.
Wish you all a wonderful browsing here.

Thanks,
Pema

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020 - The Hope!

“The Imitation Game” --The Power of Mathematics

Where are you my Mr. Confidence?!